Tax Preparation Services

Ruston income tax preparation

For small businesses and even individuals, trying to do your taxes on your own will often end up wasting money instead of saving it. An inexperienced tax preparer can easily miss valuable deductions and make other costly mistakes that result in paying higher taxes and even penalties. Don’t take risks with your taxes, go to Hyde & Hyde for trusted tax preparation services in the Ruston, LA area. We have a reputation for quality tax preparation at affordable rates for small businesses and individual taxpayers.

Our accounting firm offers smart tax management for a wide variety of small businesses including sole proprietorships, S Corps, C Corps, and LLCs. We’ll do more than help your business meet compliance requirements; we’ll work hard to find real tax savings you can bring to the bank. As your tax preparer, we’ll make sure you get every tax deduction and credit you deserve so your business retains higher revenues and maximizes profitability. Unlike online tax software, a real person who cares about controlling your tax burden will review your tax documents and make sure you only pay what you legally owe.

Ruston, LA Tax Returns

Don’t sweat tax season! When we prepare your tax return you can be confident that and your taxes will be prepared accurately and filed on time, every time. Call us now at 318-732-2358 or request your free consultation online to get started.

  • Business tax preparation
  • Multi-state tax filings
  • Personal income tax returns
  • Trust and estate tax returns
  • Nonprofit tax returns (Form 990)
  • Quicker tax refunds with e-file

enrolled agent

CPAs and Enrolled Agents are both qualified to perform accounting tasks but there’s a big difference in their training requirements when it comes to tax. The CPA exam is primarily centered on accounting and auditing rules but the test to become an EA focuses on tax law. So, unlike the average CPA, at Hyde & Hyde we have completed extensive tax training and we have unlimited practice rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS, in all matters. Also, Enrolled Agents hold a federal license enabling them to represent taxpayers in all 50 states, whereas CPAs and accountants may only represent taxpayers in the state(s) where they are licensed.